It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:22 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:54 pm 
Someone Very Strange

getting back to the dream can I say I have a lot of meaning dreams and useally when they stop and then restart months later its usally meaning that its close (what ever is to happen).

I would say that by inviting him in (knocking on door is symbol of getting your attention) you something is coming your way from past or dark secreat, u will welcome something that makes you feel either comfy or uncomfy. (it being a Vampire you will see what your inviting and know what and its out possible come), by not turning into a Vampire and not fear dream I would say what ever it is will take everything out of you (you will have to use all your strengh or wit, or power) in order to get what he/she or u want from it. hwever nothing bad will come of it. good outcome

wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:50 pm 
Professional Investigator

So like if i had to make a desicion about something and was happy to do this, if i do it then it will all work out fine :) I know it will like if i do it

The Mind is a Powerful tool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:24 pm 
wolf06 wrote:
getting back to the dream can I say I have a lot of meaning dreams and useally when they stop and then restart months later its usally meaning that its close (what ever is to happen).

I would say that by inviting him in (knocking on door is symbol of getting your attention) you something is coming your way from past or dark secreat, u will welcome something that makes you feel either comfy or uncomfy. (it being a Vampire you will see what your inviting and know what and its out possible come), by not turning into a Vampire and not fear dream I would say what ever it is will take everything out of you (you will have to use all your strengh or wit, or power) in order to get what he/she or u want from it. hwever nothing bad will come of it. good outcome

wolf

nice analysis wolf............but i think andrea would much prefer a steamier version :shock: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:53 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Jay wrote:
I'm not going to comment on that 'pretend' comment ... I want to .. I really do .. :twisted:

I know, Im biting my E lip. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:06 am 

lol not like you to hold back mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 am 
Amatuer Investigator

E lip starting to hurt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:41 pm 

Well an update for you about my dreams..lol I had the dream last night but it took a very different turn. Everything is the same until the vampire is about to leave this time I beg (this is deffo a dream as id never lower myself and be a mat for a guy or beg him) him and ask him to bite me. He refuses and tells me "If he bites me then i have no idea what it will do to me" and then i woke.............Now does this have a meaning or what..lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:11 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

Please only update us when he bites you, then rips you to shreads with a cheese grater. Not interested otherwise. lol joking...or am I? :twisted: :wink: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:39 am 

Never know with you :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:37 am 
Someone Very Strange

so basicly you want something badly yet if this was to happen you would just accept is if the pearson walked away and not beg.

taking what I said earlier.
Well again comparing to mine ia dream reveals rest of dream when you worked out firs or getting closer

The bite could be either something pearsonal taken away or someone shouting but they leave before its finished, you you will want it closed so you WILL HAVE to beg/plea for it. Either that or its telling you to stand firm to your belives (not begging/pleaing) even though you want it, its not good

By the way not to alerm u had any kneck problems or anyone in family as this could also be a symbol of kneck or blood probs

Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:50 pm 

no wolf no blood problems etc, Im scared of needles and hate the site of blood..lol I think what you said about sticking to believes etc and i think i am a bit stubborn and like to think if i want anything i go for it., lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:00 am 
A Stiff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uDX_LA8 ... ed&search=

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the original ... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-dDxp8Cez0

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:08 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

lol very good

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:13 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
Well an update for you about my dreams..lol I had the dream last night but it took a very different turn. Everything is the same until the vampire is about to leave this time I beg (this is deffo a dream as id never lower myself and be a mat for a guy or beg him) him and ask him to bite me. He refuses and tells me "If he bites me then i have no idea what it will do to me" and then i woke.............Now does this have a meaning or what..lol

...i think so,have you noticed now that youve been discussing the early part of your dream,that vampire seems as though hes lost some of his power.
Hes now reluctant to bite you in case something goes 'wrong'.
are you and the vampire the same person?..is the vampire you?.. trying to tell you,about you?
Maybe the vampire represents something about your life or a personality trait that you dont like and the biting and the way you give in so easily is your mind telling you that, youre giving in too easily.thats if you look at your dream in a bad way.........but you like vampires,so.is your mind using something you like to draw your attention to something about an aspect of your life you arent sure about or maybe dislike?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:22 pm 

I dont think i give in to easy i think im a bit stuborn but at time i wont take crap of anyone and refuse to be walked over....... i dont have mug on me forehead..lol I see what ya mean, i do think the vampire maybe represents a guy in my past, present or future, some one said that to me before..lol

I think its just cos i love male vampires and ya know we all have our own fantasties...lol Esh :twisted:

I have a few decisions to make it cud be sommat like that, but at same time i think a dream is a dream and nothing else but its interesting what people say about it. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:30 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
I dont think i give in to easy i think im a bit stuborn but at time i wont take crap of anyone and refuse to be walked over....... i dont have mug on me forehead..lol I see what ya mean, i do think the vampire maybe represents a guy in my past, present or future, some one said that to me before..lol

I think its just cos i love male vampires and ya know we all have our own fantasties...lol Esh :twisted:

I have a few decisions to make it cud be sommat like that, but at same time i think a dream is a dream and nothing else but its interesting what people say about it. :wink:

Andrea,be true to youself,like me,i do not take any crap from anyone...but listen to your dreams,there is nothing paranormal about a dream,it is trying to tell you something......to me dreams arent something outhere,they are you,and you is trying to speak to you on a different level.......your mind cant speak to you on an everyday level,but when you sleep,it gets its chance to tell you,abstractrly so,cos it wouldnt want to upset you.
obviously,you contribute to this site cos you are at least curious............dont try to be the hard nut............open-mindedness is the key.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:57 pm 

Cheers jinjo..lol thats the prob i dont take crap and refuse to and be spoke to like a kid in my personal life, in other stuff to. Im with u on the dream thing, i thinks its maybe sommat telling u sommat what u dont realize..Its all good. Dreams i think also has nowt to do with paranormal but i guess people believe what they want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 pm 
Also,i tend to think youve been badly hurt in the recent past,probably by a fella,going on what youve said on here.and trying to interpret your dreams
dont tar us all with the same brush andrea,i love you,in a forum way,and ive never met you.. :oops:
dont worry,im not a weirdo..........god,i feel like trisha now.....will you come back next week for a lie detector test? :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:54 pm 
............thinking about it,can a dream ever be negative?
maybe a dream is the ultimate positvity,it cant be anything else maybe.
a dream is an answer,maybe a dream can only be positive no matter how NEGATIVE it may seem.
you just have to look more deeply.
Another thought,what is subconscious anyway?
is it a convenient,but unprovable,way of discounting some of the things we do.say or hear or think or see?
rather coldly,is what we hear,see,smell our one and only conception?.....................i doubt it,immensley..............but it was just a thought.
meant to say perception,not conception.

Last edited by jinjo5 on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:50 pm 

jinjo5 wrote:
Also,i tend to think youve been badly hurt in the recent past,probably by a fella,going on what youve said on here.and trying to interpret your dreams
dont tar us all with the same brush andrea,i love you,in a forum way,and ive never met you.. :oops:
dont worry,im not a weirdo..........god,i feel like trisha now.....will you come back next week for a lie detector test? :D :wink:

Love to do a lie dectector test! :D :wink: pm'd ya..lol shh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:06 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Got this for you:

Vampire

Vampires, for most people, represent powerful and evil creatures. Dreaming about vampires suggests that the dreamer may be feeling overwhelmed in some areas of his or her life and is struggling with negative thoughts, feelings, and actions. You may be currently concerned about ethical or moral issues and are experiencing anxiety as a result. The vampire represents personal attributes or negative habits that drain energy and resources or cause emotional exhaustion. If you are being attacked by a vampire, you may perceive yourself as a powerless victim. Interpreting this dream's message may help you to identify the source of your negative feelings and helplessness.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/meani ... ut_vampire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:21 am 

Tx for that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:45 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

so can you relate to any of that andrea?

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:51 am 

not really

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:53 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

oh well

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK