It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:44 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: McCanns to consult top UK psychics?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 106
It is now more than 150 days since Madeleine McCann disappeared from the family


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:34 am 
Offline
Amatuer Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Posts: 469
A lie detector test for the parents would me more apt me thinks.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:38 am 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
well I just hope she is returned home safe n sound... if the parents in on it then they wouldnt be going to mediums etc, would they??? I dout it


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:42 am 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
Dont know what they would do, i dont really think they had anything to do with it, they are guilty of neglect by leaving 3 kids under the age of 4 alone.
Look at Ian huntley he murdered them 2 girls and was part of the team who looked for them!!!

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:02 am 
Offline
Someone Very Strange
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:02 pm
Posts: 152
from your post Ian Huntly situation is differeant to mad parents helping. He was the murderer and not reklates so he was making sure he was not found. Its slightly differeant.

regarding neglect - there was a babysitter so its not actual neglect. (though not right either.


as I have a gift I will say - why she not do it sooner, also there is one thing and if police already suspectewd her of being involved then they not going to take her word are they.

Good luck anyway

_________________
http://uk.geocities.com/theguidingpath/
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Psychicparanormal
Forum for Paranormal and psych phonomena Group based in UK. Midlands


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:16 pm 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
wolf06 wrote:
from your post Ian Huntly situation is differeant to mad parents helping. He was the murderer and not reklates so he was making sure he was not found. Its slightly differeant.

regarding neglect - there was a babysitter so its not actual neglect. (though not right either.


as I have a gift I will say - why she not do it sooner, also there is one thing and if police already suspectewd her of being involved then they not going to take her word are they.

Good luck anyway


I see your points but have to disagree with you im afriad! Take Ian huntley no one knew it was him at first did they he even gave an interview all im saying about that is you just never know...
As for a babysitter, if there was a babysitter then maddie would not have been taken. Even the father is saying now he thinks the abductor could have been in the room while he checked on maddie and kids so if there was a babysitter why would he need to check if they were been looked after! They did neglect them 3 kids in my book. but as u say good luck and hope something gets sorted.

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:39 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
Dont know what they would do, i dont really think they had anything to do with it, they are guilty of neglect by leaving 3 kids under the age of 4 alone.
Look at Ian huntley he murdered them 2 girls and was part of the team who looked for them!!!

So,they are guilty of neglect?
show me any parent that does everything perfectly all the time..........there arent any.
Anyone interested in this case should take a look at the maddie thread on the Davidicke forum and you will see some of the most utter shite explanations youll will ever come across.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:05 pm 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
jinjo5 wrote:
Andrea75 wrote:
Dont know what they would do, i dont really think they had anything to do with it, they are guilty of neglect by leaving 3 kids under the age of 4 alone.
Look at Ian huntley he murdered them 2 girls and was part of the team who looked for them!!!

So,they are guilty of neglect?
show me any parent that does everything perfectly all the time..........there arent any.
Anyone interested in this case should take a look at the maddie thread on the Davidicke forum and you will see some of the most utter shite explanations youll will ever come across.


Yes id say they were guilty of neglect,. Those kids shud never have been left alone. Im a parent myself and of cos everyone makes mistakes but for a family who go away and have a villa in Portugal ya never shud leave your kids alone in a foreign country. As i said before my oldest is nearly 14 and i wouldnt leave him alone in a room or with his younger brother, its common sense plus the villa was quite a walk away from the place where they were eating, at first it sounded like it was right next door but it wasnt! So yes ya right no one is a perfect parent but its common sense......

At the same time though i hope to god they find her and can be reuinted with their daughter again and im sure the same question is going around their heads as much as what people are asking.. Why leave the kids? I think the reason people seem angry with the parents leaving them is cos there was a free baby sitting service etc etc! But lets hope it ends with a happy ending.

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 am 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
yeah I agree with andrea on this one -- noway should those kids of been left alone -- the legal age to leave a child alone is 11 and 14 (if it still is) if theres younger bro /sis to look after too, now theres a reason for that!! not 3/4 with even younger kids too...... bit OTT. I wouldnt leave my youngest age 5 in the house weather asleep or not 5mins or not -- its just something u dont do


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:30 am 
Offline
A Ratty-Tap-Tap
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:43 pm
Posts: 2975
Location: tyne & wear
especially if there is a baby sitting service - didn't someone say they used that if they did then what the hell was the baby sitting service playing at?

_________________
KRIS
One of the Founders of Paranormal UK

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:33 am 
Offline
Amatuer Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Posts: 469
My Mum and Dad used to leave me alone while they went downstairs for a meal or something. I dont really see a problem with it as long as you check on them every 15 mins or so. Everybody does it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:37 am 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
Yeah maybe Mike thing is its a lot worse now for kidnapping etc then what it used to be -- like how ppl say they used to be able to go out and leave their doors open -- we cant do that these days :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:21 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
jinjo5 wrote:
Andrea75 wrote:
Dont know what they would do, i dont really think they had anything to do with it, they are guilty of neglect by leaving 3 kids under the age of 4 alone.
Look at Ian huntley he murdered them 2 girls and was part of the team who looked for them!!!

So,they are guilty of neglect?
show me any parent that does everything perfectly all the time..........there arent any.
Anyone interested in this case should take a look at the maddie thread on the Davidicke forum and you will see some of the most utter shite explanations youll will ever come across.


Yes id say they were guilty of neglect,. Those kids shud never have been left alone. Im a parent myself and of cos everyone makes mistakes but for a family who go away and have a villa in Portugal ya never shud leave your kids alone in a foreign country. As i said before my oldest is nearly 14 and i wouldnt leave him alone in a room or with his younger brother, its common sense plus the villa was quite a walk away from the place where they were eating, at first it sounded like it was right next door but it wasnt! So yes ya right no one is a perfect parent but its common sense......

At the same time though i hope to god they find her and can be reuinted with their daughter again and im sure the same question is going around their heads as much as what people are asking.. Why leave the kids? I think the reason people seem angry with the parents leaving them is cos there was a free baby sitting service etc etc! But lets hope it ends with a happy ending.

....only hindsight is the most perfect thing.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:37 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
jinjo5 wrote:
Andrea75 wrote:
Dont know what they would do, i dont really think they had anything to do with it, they are guilty of neglect by leaving 3 kids under the age of 4 alone.
Look at Ian huntley he murdered them 2 girls and was part of the team who looked for them!!!

So,they are guilty of neglect?
show me any parent that does everything perfectly all the time..........there arent any.
Anyone interested in this case should take a look at the maddie thread on the Davidicke forum and you will see some of the most utter shite explanations youll will ever come across.


Yes id say they were guilty of neglect,. Those kids shud never have been left alone. Im a parent myself and of cos everyone makes mistakes but for a family who go away and have a villa in Portugal ya never shud leave your kids alone in a foreign country. As i said before my oldest is nearly 14 and i wouldnt leave him alone in a room or with his younger brother, its common sense plus the villa was quite a walk away from the place where they were eating, at first it sounded like it was right next door but it wasnt! So yes ya right no one is a perfect parent but its common sense......

At the same time though i hope to god they find her and can be reuinted with their daughter again and im sure the same question is going around their heads as much as what people are asking.. Why leave the kids? I think the reason people seem angry with the parents leaving them is cos there was a free baby sitting service etc etc! But lets hope it ends with a happy ending.

...youve won first prize for being the world's first perfect parent.........tend to think it may come back and bite you on the ankle.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:38 am 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
Where above did i say im the perfect parent :? lol I am not. No one is the perfect parent. There is no rule book of how to be a parent. I just wouldnt leave my children alone in a room in a foreign country and if you think that is been a perfect parent then Yes maybe i am then!!!! :) Its not been perfect its common sense.

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:55 am 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
lol yep it is like -- always better safe than sorry!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:15 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
Where above did i say im the perfect parent :? lol I am not. No one is the perfect parent. There is no rule book of how to be a parent. I just wouldnt leave my children alone in a room in a foreign country and if you think that is been a perfect parent then Yes maybe i am then!!!! :) Its not been perfect its common sense.

It was the smell of self-righteousness that irritated me............its so easy to be critical in hindsight.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:26 pm 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
Oh my god...lol All i said was i wouldnt leave my kids alone in a room in villa abroad those 3 kids were all under 4 at the time, is that just not common sense! :) I dont see the prob in wanting to keep your children safe whats that gotta do with been self-rightous!

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Last edited by Andrea75 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:37 pm 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
better than eastenders is NGI life lol :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:41 pm 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
I like Jinjo thats why im not having a dig at him :twisted: He cool

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:47 pm 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
come on girl stick up for yaself lol

Im board need sumit good to read lol :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm 
Offline
A Ratty-Tap-Tap
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:43 pm
Posts: 2975
Location: tyne & wear
yeah takes the flak off me lol :wink:

_________________
KRIS
One of the Founders of Paranormal UK

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:29 pm 
sue wrote:
come on girl stick up for yaself lol

Im board need sumit good to read lol :wink:

....she is.... :D
....read 1984 sue............brilliant.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:44 pm 
Offline
Amatuer Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Posts: 469
Andrea starting fights again...there's a surprise. :wink:


*Moves on quickly before she starts on me* 8) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:18 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
I like Jinjo thats why im not having a dig at him :twisted: He cool

. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D


Top
  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Theme designed by stylerbb.net © 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC [ DST ]