It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:04 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 106
[blockquote]"There is no doubt in my mind that the orbs may well be one of the most significant


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:18 am 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
I have actually read this and did find it an interesting read. But at the same time there are so many other Professionals who say the complete opposite but its good to get all different sides and we will all believe what we want to believe. Personally and what i know I still think "Orbs" are Dust Particles, Reflections from camera's or other equipment used, Insects, Reflection and Infra red Bouncing of smaller objects maybe on a table and also There is always your camera itself maybe what Pixel you are using.

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Last edited by Andrea75 on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:48 am 
Offline
Amatuer Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Posts: 469
Newsflash for Mr Klaus Heinemann, Ph.D..

Camera companies have spent millions on Orb research, and they all come to the same conclusion.....Orbs are nothing more than dust, light flares or insects.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:51 am 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 10488
To play Devils-advocate Mike

Given the state if mind that exists across the world where governments and big corporations want the average Joe to do nothing more in their lives than work until they die, live in fear, pay taxes and accept their vision of a NWO and single world government ... do you believe that these same governments and corporations would support anything that suggests that there is something more to this pathetic little life that we lead?

We're talking here the same governments and same corporations who spend 'millions and millions trying to defeat global warming' .. the same who spend 'billions and billions trying to find WMD in Iraq" .....

Now I'm with you on 99% of Orbs ... But, to use global warming as an example .. for every scientist and expert who comes on the TV news and puts us in a state of fear with their dire predictions, there are 10 other scientists and experts who say its all a load of bollocks, yet they just don't get the air-time.

What would happen in the world if after spending millions on trying to debunk Orbs, the companies turned round and said .. "nope, they are ghosts"?? Not only would those companies go against the Big Plan in the world, but they would also be claiming they can't explain anomolies in their own products and sales would drop ..

Devils advocate ..as I said, 99% of 'em are explainable .. but things need to be put in context in the bigger picture ..

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations
Latest blatant plug for some stuff that I'm in the middle of!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:21 pm 
Offline
Professional Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 pm
Posts: 705
Location: Sunderland
Yeah Deffo something to think about.

_________________
Image
http://www.para-investigations.co.uk

The Mind is a Powerful tool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:47 pm 
Offline
Amatuer Investigator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Posts: 469
Jay wrote:
To play Devils-advocate Mike

Given the state if mind that exists across the world where governments and big corporations want the average Joe to do nothing more in their lives than work until they die, live in fear, pay taxes and accept their vision of a NWO and single world government ... do you believe that these same governments and corporations would support anything that suggests that there is something more to this pathetic little life that we lead?

We're talking here the same governments and same corporations who spend 'millions and millions trying to defeat global warming' .. the same who spend 'billions and billions trying to find WMD in Iraq" .....

Now I'm with you on 99% of Orbs ... But, to use global warming as an example .. for every scientist and expert who comes on the TV news and puts us in a state of fear with their dire predictions, there are 10 other scientists and experts who say its all a load of bollocks, yet they just don't get the air-time.

What would happen in the world if after spending millions on trying to debunk Orbs, the companies turned round and said .. "nope, they are ghosts"?? Not only would those companies go against the Big Plan in the world, but they would also be claiming they can't explain anomolies in their own products and sales would drop ..

Devils advocate ..as I said, 99% of 'em are explainable .. but things need to be put in context in the bigger picture ..



Jay, everything is a conspiracy to you. Oh wait, it is to me aswell lmao.

Sorry but I cant trust anyone named Heinemann. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:54 pm 
Offline
A Stiff

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 1262
Mike2412 wrote:
Newsflash for Mr Klaus Heinemann, Ph.D..

Camera companies have spent millions on Orb research, and they all come to the same conclusion.....Orbs are nothing more than dust, light flares or insects.
They are more interested in their profit margins and the loss of sales should their products be labelled as defective. :)

very interesting read from a learned man. :)

As Professor Heinemann summarized: 'Research into orbs is only in its infancy. But the photographs of these spirit emanations offer evidence - as close to scientific proof as we have ever come - in proving the existence of spiritual reality.'

key words "Research" "infancy"

But will the UEF ever let any truth about this or Alien contact ever hit the streets running. :?:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/OrbioneKenobie

All the latest goings on are viewable here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:05 pm 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 10488
Ha! Nooo .. not everything - as i said, I think 99% of them are explainable .. I just tend to look at things as a whole instead of being bogged down and not truly form opinions either way.

But as i said - and as Orbi did - would you admit that your product was doing something unexplainable and risk sales plummetting? Much easier (and profitable) to claim those unexplainable things were just dust.

Its the other 1% i'm interested in tho.

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations
Latest blatant plug for some stuff that I'm in the middle of!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:43 pm 
Andrea75 wrote:
I have actually read this and did find it an interesting read. But at the same time there are so many other Professionals who say the complete opposite but its good to get all different sides and we will all believe what we want to believe. Personally and what i know I still think "Orbs" are Dust Particles, Reflections from camera's or other equipment used, Insects, Reflection and Infra red Bouncing of smaller objects maybe on a table and also There is always your camera itself maybe what Pixel you are using.

Ive always felt orbs is the most least convincing of the paranormal.......although,there have been 1 or 2 occasions on MH,yes.MH when there have been lights captured that arent your usual orbs,they were hard to completely dismiss.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:58 am 
Offline
Someone We Know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:47 pm
Posts: 43
Having experienced orbs in a very visual way. I still believe them to be nothing more than a torment of ones own imagination.

It has never yet (that I know of), had any positive link to any "paranormal" (lets face it folks, that word aint just about the dead/undead, whatever you want to call them) activities.

For those of you that have seen the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) may know that these are caused by charged particles within the polar atmospheres. I'm wondering if these things are related. Magnetic energy is all around us 24/7. The reason why I compare the two is because, like I mentioned, the visual experience I had was caught on video, and believe it or not, it was at an NGI meeting.

Over to you Jay :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:18 am 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 10488
Is that where you got all excited Mike and were dancing like a little schoolgirl screaming "jay Jay JAY JAY JAY JAY!!!!!"??? :wink:

But your right - 99% of them are probably explainable .. Whether dust on camera or a little spark of electricity .. Its that other 1% that I'm interested in ..

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations
Latest blatant plug for some stuff that I'm in the middle of!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:39 am 
Offline
Someone We Know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:47 pm
Posts: 43
I have no idea what you mean :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
What I find odd is that when using a dual camera setup, the orb only appears on a single camera.

If the object existed, even in light ranges beyond visibility by the human eye, BOTH cameras would see it.

To me this tells me its more likely to be infrared reflection, or some other kind of reflection, as the second camera will be angled differently.

I dont see how an "intelligent source" can chose to be seen by only one camera, electrical objects dont have a brain, so they cannot be open to suggestion. Either the subject of the picture is there or it is not, there cannot be an in between area.

Sure Orbs are worth investigation, I dont necesarilly disagree that they could not be energy, I do draw the line at the spherical objects being labelled spirit forms, I do however believe that other light anomolies, such as ribbons etc could be paranormal in nature, I have yet to come across anything that has several levels of light illuminating from inside it and can change shape and direction at will.

I think it is highly likely that Orbs appear the way they do due to atmospheric conditions and inadequacies in camera technology.

I would like to see if Orbs appear in the infrared spectrum, easily done by someone with an IR lens on a DSLR camera. once I find one that is affordable, I shall hopefully experiment myself.

Also I dont understand whether orbs only appear when using flash photography or not.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:43 am 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
what about those that see orbs with the naked eye? if its not spirit energy then what is is?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:16 pm 
Offline
A Stiff
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Posts: 1170
Moths :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

_________________
Barra- tone

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
ha ha, moths dont sparkle do they? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:34 pm 
Offline
A Stiff
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Posts: 1170
They do when ive had a few to many Sue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

_________________
Barra- tone

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Is This the Proof that Spirits do Exist?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 am 
Offline
Stone Thrower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Tyne and Wear
lol :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Theme designed by stylerbb.net © 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC [ DST ]