It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Post subject: Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

I think maybe everyone now knows i like vampires and that i have this re-occuring dream about a certain male vampire. I was telling someone about it a few weeks ago and she has emailed me back with what she thinks my dream means, not sure what i think but have a read and see what ya think, ive pasted and copied ....... See below........Tell me what ya think and how wrong or right it sounds..lol

Hi Andrea

I've been thinking of the dream you told me about and I had to email you to let you know what I feel it means. I Feel it is more about you. I am not an expert but I have a Little knowledge. Hope this helps you figure out what your dream could mean to you. I have broke your dream down;

A... The Vampire knocking at your window and only you can let him inside - I feel this means that you dont trust everyone you encounter. You have this wall up like a fence infront of you and only certain people will get past that wall, but not many people will. You find it hard to trust people, mainly females. You Seem to be able to talk more to males than females and would rather have friends who are males than females. Its the females who you tend to Distrust a lot more than the males., you need to trust someone before you let your wall down and if anyone hurts you then up it goes again.
B... The sex with this vampire is your own thoughts on sex and love. I feel that it represents a male in your past maybe or maybe this means you have a high sex drive and are not scared to show this. The vampire in your dream has a certain look he is very tall and dark.
C... The bite from the vampire, I feel this represents your love of vampires as you have told me before. Its the story of the vampire, the biting of the neck, sucking the blood. If he did bite you and killed you or turned you into a vampire then perhaps for you the fantasy would be gone.
D. Maybe your spirit guide is a Vampire, i dont think this would be possible but maybe speak to a medium or someone whom you know would be able to tell you.
Andrea i hope this has helped this is what i felt as you told me the story of the dream you have.
e-mail me and let me know how you feel about what i have said' about this email i have sent to you. I will talk to you soon

lol Well what ya think! lol Anyone know about dreams and all that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:40 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

lol sex with a vampire eh..... lol wat ever floats ya boat andrea :wink:

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 pm 
The Ferryman

Now now Kris - sex with a zombie - now that would have been a worry, but I can understand the fixation on Vampy lovers ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i stand correct jay.. thats a very good point... mind you there are female vampires about..... so...ummmmmmm :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:24 pm 
A Stiff

Vampires represent irreversable change once you let them in there is no turning back,the fact that you let this vampire into your home represents for me a change or incoming change in your mindset as your dwelling is representative of the mind the fact that he bites you cements this relationship for change in whatever sphere of life.

The only freedom we really have in life is the ability to be able to figure things out for ourselves,if change is thrust upon you,you should embrace the fact that you are experiencing one of the many little lessons that make up the big picture we all have a path to tread for some of us it is a little steeper than others but it all leads to the same place eventually.

Love + Light

Wayne. :)

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 am 
Stone Tape Recording

Thanks wayne. :) I know dreams do sometimes feel real but this one sure does. I wake up and look to the window and touch my neck to see if there is blood or a mark there lol Thats how real it felt. This is weird for me as i dont really believe in dreams or that sorta stuff. The strange thing is i do have this dream over and over again and i dont know why.
I agree with Jay as well a lot of people like vampires or maybe some sort of fantasy about them males and females. Thanks for the info though wayne its interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:47 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

Jay wrote:
Now now Kris - sex with a zombie - now that would have been a worry, but I can understand the fixation on Vampy lovers ..

At least the Zombie is semi-alive. Sex with a corpse - now that WOULD be a worry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

lol i have to agree with you there mike

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

kris wrote:

:lol: At least it wiggles a bit. Unlike most Women nowadays!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

yeah lol.... hey its ok for you mike ya won't get lynched by these women here but i will lol :lol:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:58 pm 
The Ferryman

Mike2412 wrote:
kris wrote:

:lol: At least it wiggles a bit. Unlike most Women nowadays!

Eek! :shock: Your gonna get knacked for saying that Mike .. they'll have your balls for ear-rings ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hey jay he's safe but i'm not now lol

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:13 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

kris wrote:
hey jay he's safe but i'm not now lol

Yes, if they can conquer 5000 miles they can use them as earings.

LOL poor Kris :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

lol oh well i best prepare myself for the onslaught lol :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:49 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which, if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare.
-- H. F. Hedge

Starting a dream journal is an ideal way to not only becoming an expert interpreter of dreams, but also, a way to tap into a goldmine of intuition and creativity. Dreams are pathways to the true self. Get in touch with your psyche, with your passion, with your fear and with your heart's true desires. Keep a dream journal.

Buy a special notebook just for recording your dreams. Keep your notebook, a pen and a flashlight by your bed for easy access

Before you go to sleep, set an intention to remember your dreams and record the date at the top of a blank page.

If you awaken during the night, turn on your flashlight and jot down what you remember dreaming about before you awoke. In the morning when you awake, lie still for a few moments with your eyes closed and preview the night's images and scenarios.

Write down what you remember. Even if all you can remember is that you dreamt of eating a pear, write it down! Those selective images are sticking in your mind for a reason. Keep an eye out for any recurring themes or images.

What do they mean to you? Write down your reflection

What is the relation of Dreams and Out of Body Experiences?

How does it correlate with descriptions of higher-realms?

The problem is holding the perception. The impression in your daily consciousness, your daily-life concepts, have a kind of security lock mechanism, and all other "impressions" are not allowed to come in by your own decision to experience this unique reality. The one self you are is the embodied individuality based on your daily-consciousness, the other selves are also active on the etheric-plane. At the same time, your etheric-presence is also present and active while you are actively and consciously embodied. If you get asleep, just one part rejoins the higher fragments of your consciousness; mainly, you travel with your astral body, this means that you fly in the Aura of the Earth. Sometimes we are experiencing higher dimensions, then our astral-perception is ready to hold etheric or more subtle impressions. Impressions we get from higher or more subtle realities need to travel from a kind of one reality-perception to a lower one, astral-trips are the closest ones to Earth's reality.

Imagine, you just visit astrally hundreds or even thousands of places each night. Maybe you traveled many times through doorways to higher realms, to the etheric plane, or to other heavenly realities (measured from earth-reality). There is a brain, a tool to stay in this reality of the Earth, but then a kind of rejection occurs. You just forget the impressions, they stay in your subconsciousness.

But, if someone is really aware of his or her astral and higher presence, the sleeping-time gets reduced, because this entity does not need to rejoin its higher fragments/selves because the soul is being consciously connected, or in other words: the soul is self-realized.

Nightmares are at the very near astral planes, where thought-forms of incarnated entities are projected during their daily-lives, very sad to perceive. To this near (nonphysical) astral-plane we are coming closer now, because Earth is changing to a higher vibration. So, the near astral-planes will join our physical reality we live in and our physical reality will get more fluid, more subtle. Besides, astral nightmares become more physical in our senses, for example, people who are very unbalanced mentally will attract very bounded entities, like mass murdering, which is an extreme example for such a case. The same goes for obsessions - there are psychological reasons, karmic relations and so on.

Such processes will appear fast and will be quickly balanced or cleared, fast implying heaviness. Physical reality touches the lower or denser astral planes, that are even perceived by the embodied entities: the physical reality becomes more astral, more subtle. All the remaining thought-forms in astral-planes take manifestation - karma will be released in a fast way (karma as action vs. reaction).

Psychological dreams: when you dream a situation that you are repeating from a situation you lived physically, until you get to understand the reason and integrate it at soul-level. Also sometimes we live things astrally that we will meet in the future. They are mostly spirit-guardians deeply involved, because we learn on lower or denser astral-planes these things as it is easier to remember and maybe necessary too to keep it in our daily-life. Guardians take the energies of illusion from a higher, subtler astral plane, which isn't so bounded to time and space, to a more accessible plane where we can remember those patterns.

The more advanced or subtle realms are not perceived as simple dreams. They are so intense in many ways (colorful, bright, vivid), lots of music and other impressions we take with us, that we sometimes describe them as a real vision. Like a near-death experience that was not just a dream, because the intensity was so deep, and it was not earthly-like as lower or denser astral planes appear in our remembrances. There are different names and descriptions - you may check them. If the impressions you could hold reflect something from your daily-life, then it was psychological, something you lived by imagination, but still close to Earth, in a lower and denser astral plane with lots of similarities to the physical plane.

When you travel through a doorway, even a tunnel in a near-death experience, or another Interdimensional Doorway to other dimensions, you can perceive other entities who may have the shape of a human-body, but with other consistency, as light or intense colors that you never saw before, and you never perceived them on the physical plane. For example, on the etheric level the entities give us the impression of their faces, sometimes they do not have bodies at all, but their faces are built in Light. The entities know how to give you an impression you are able to hold when you come back into the body. The spirit-guardians, which guide you in this way, know you very well, and the way you are able to keep remembrances.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK