It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Post subject: Regression
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:11 pm 
Guest Investigator

Regression is something that fascinates me i would love to have this done
i have seen this done on the tv and again not sure if its real or fake.
Has anyone had this done and if they have can you remember anything
about it,
And also has anyone any idea where you can go about having this done.
Thanks
Phantom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 pm 
The Ferryman

There will no doubt be a few hypnotherapists in your local area who could probably do it - as for how to find them .. well, I don't know. Maybe the yellow pages? To be honest - I don't know - I've never had a look.

Maybe someone in your local GP could put you onto one (tell them your looking for relaxation techniques from the hypnotherapist or something, otherwise they might not tell you!) and then give them a ring and see what they say.

I wouldn't just go to someone because they say they can do it - if you find one try and see if you can get a few references from them or see if you can find someone you know who's visited them. Not because of anything dodgey - but I can see it being easy to take peoples money and then have them claim your not suitable for hypnosis ..

Probably doesn't help .. but hey, I tried .. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:22 pm 
The Ferryman

As for 'having it done' .. I did it myself once ( :shock: ) .. I put myself in a self-hypnotic state and went looking. I didn't regress in the normal sense that you wouild see on the TV where they take you back a few years at a time - I went straight for the juglar and dived into something that I 'saw' and let it live itself out.

Quite an interesting experience - however, I'm not 100% sure it was a past life .. there isn't anything to say it was or wasn't - but it was a very vivid experience where I was living my life in olden time - maybe 1000 years back, maybe a bit longer.

I 'stepped' into it where I was in the back of a cart with some women and children. There were men riding ahead on horses and I 'knew' it was because our villiage was under threat of an attack and so people we're moving out to a nearby and safer area. Was a pretty strange experience when I was talking to the people in the cart as we were all talking in one of the Nordic languages. Not 100% sure what, but definitely of Nordic origin. Was strange hearing these funny words coming out of peoples mouths, yet understanding them fully. Anyways ..

After a while we came to a crossroads and the men on horses went onwards while the cart went another direction before we eventually came to another village.

The cart driver dismounted and went to talk to people while I and the others remained in the cart - after a short while the cart driver returned with what I call the Chieftan of the village - we could stay, but only on one condition - that I would marry him.

:shock:

Get stuffed - I'm a bloke!!!

Well, not quite, I was a woman, but not only that I was also heavily pregnant (which trust me - is an extremely surreal experience for a bloke!!!). I was the daughter of the Chieftan of my own village and this Chieftan wanted to merge the two families together .. I never worked it out tho if the kid was his or not anyways - I think it maybe was .. but trust me - lumping about a weight like that soon made me jerk and I came out of the hypnosis!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm 
Guest Investigator

Lol you made that sound so funny but what an exsperience especially for a man i did'nt even know you could do that sort of regression to yourself
i find that really fascinatiing its definately opened my eyes.
Thanks for sharing that lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm 
The Ferryman

We can do a lot of things when we open ourselves up to it. Practice your meditation and get yourself to a point where you can more or less go into it at will - then once there - start to push the boundries.

The thing that struck me afterwards was that if I was to choose my role in that experience - I'd have been one of the guys on horseback, maybe off to fight the 'bad guys' - you know, a bit of hack and slash and make myself out to be some all-action hero .. :D

I would not have chosen a heavily pregnant woman who went off to marry some hairy arsed peasant .. fat chance! Gimme a big sword, a dragon and beautiful princess any time ..

Its the fact i was in that role that makes me think .. Truthfully, I'm not a fan of past lives and re-incarnation - but when you experience something that real, you certainly think twice

Post subject: Re: Regression
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

I have had 2 lots of regretion, first one was with a lady (who got reccommended from the church) from middlesbrough. firstly I was an old scullery maid with kids playing around my feet as I tried to do the clothes washing on those boards and hanging up on lines, next thing I look into the pail of water and notice someone putting a cross around my neck, when I looked up again, I could see a nun in a mirror, this was me, I hurried along a church corridor and got to the chapel and took a seat at the back, the vicar/priest wore many colours as he past, then I had to go quickly into the bell room and start ringing the bells.... was a good experience

Next time I started of to be some husky pulling sledge in the snow with my doggy friends, then sleeping, then running again, I then began a flight and noticed I was a butterfly. That regretion did not last that long...

been contacting spirit since 2006