It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:13 pm 
Guest Investigator

Awe come on Sue spill the beans i love a happy ending :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:57 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

You've got everyone curious now Sue? lol...

I think i might of but then again if i have then i should know for sure so..... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:02 pm 
Guest Investigator

So Sue whats it like having met your soul M8 lol i've gone all mushy lol
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:04 pm 
A Stiff

Been with my soul mate for 12 years now .. :)

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 pm 
Guest Investigator

Awe thats lovely to hear :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:46 pm 
The Ferryman

Did you know straight away Orbi?

And Beth - time for you to spill the beans too ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:57 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

:lol: i think sue is staying away from this post now. she wishes i never asked now lol :wink:

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:12 am 
A Stiff

Jay wrote:
Did you know straight away Orbi?

And Beth - time for you to spill the beans too ..
More or less knew straight away we were both surveying graveyards for the C of E when we met. :lol:

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:14 am 
Stone Tape Recording

This is all very nice and sweet when people met and get on great but i dont think it has anything to do with soul mates. Ok take my ex met him when i was 15 had a son with him when i was 17 we bought a house and moved in together when i was 18, now i thought this it is this is who i want to spend the rest of my life with he was so happy when i was pregnant etc etc! We split up when my son was 18 months, he was a complete **** H***. He has had nowt to do with my son for years. He is a dead beat dad it is disgusting. Surly he was not one of my soul mates. Even now after been finished for 13 years nearly i still wanna go up to him and punch him in the face cos of the way he went on. He went on to have 2 more kids. People like him shud not be able to have any more kids if they dont take care or see the ones they have. they make excuses. Anyway im going of track now as im sure u can see this subject annoys me!!
Anyway yes nice thought about soul mates but i dont buy it. Yes u can meet someone be happy, want to spend the rest of your lifes together. How many people have thought that then after maybe 25 years of been together they get a divorce. People change all the time and want something different in their lives, soul mates yea nice thought but i dont believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

I couldn't possibly Jay, i've gone all shy! lol :oops:

As for people getting divorced fair enough it's a shame, and obviously they weren't mean't to be. But then i don't think anyone can deny that there are people who meet and stay together for the rest of there lives, and i know plenty of them, so how else would you explain that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i agree with you there beth, ya know when ya meet ya soul mate and ya know if ya going to stay with them forever.
just coz people get married doesn't mean they have actually found their soulmate.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:57 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

Well said Kris! :D lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

thank you, its not evertime i get something right lol :lol:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:27 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

and before anyone asks yes i believe that i actually met my soulmate,

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40 pm 
Stone Thrower

maybe u have,I hope u have :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i know i have...
well sue spill the beans have you ever met your soulmate?

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:18 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

and how many people stay in marriages where they are not happy because of children or they just cant be alone and single they gotta be with someone which seems a bit sad!
As i said before though its a nice thought but people change and they just get on with this as people get stuck in a rut and maybe stay together for the kids or wahtever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:45 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

thats not all people though andrea thats only some. seriously though when you meet ya soulmate you do know.....not everyone who gets married marries thier soulmate so that might explain the divorces etc :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:37 am 
Stone Tape Recording

No people divorce or split up cos people change or sometimes people just cant live wth that person anymore. But hey if ya believe it then good on ya. But dont believe it. your life is what ya make it, U be with who u want to be wth and whom u love or care a lot of. Its like falling in love staight away i dont buy that either, Yes i feel poeple who are needy and cant be alone maybe fall in love straight away but u have to get to know someone first. Anyway Like i said ya make ya own life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:57 am 
The Ferryman

I think I'm going to have to give this game up - Andrea is saying a lot of sensible things lately .. <shudder> .. Whats the world coming to?? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 am 
Part-Time Investigator

I've fallen in love at first sight before, and i don't consider myself needy and i'm happy enough on my own now. Fair enough circumstances meant that didn't work out but if things had been different we would have been together for a very long time.
At the end of the day its all about what you believe, if you think it's all a load of rubbish then obviously it's never going to happen to you. But i still don't think it's fair to dismiss the feelings of all of the people that it has happened to as needyness. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

ok. Thats good news. But it does not mean he is your soul mate. Its someone you met and the spark was there and whom you love very much. Like i metioned before of course you can meet someone and you get on so well, have lots of things in common and same beliefs maybe like the same music and want the same things in life. It takes 2 people to make a go of a relationship but its got nothing to do with soul mates its to do with loving someone and caring and making a go of stuff and communuicating with each other. I didnt say you were needy i meant some people dont like to be single and they have to feel needed its not always such a bad thing but maybe not the right reason.
If people want to call people soul mates then that is up to them and its how they feel but im just been Realistic. Ive been married for 5 years nearly and have 2 son's. IS my hubby my soul mate? We have been through lots of ups and lots of downs, ive made mistakes im sure he has but you work at it even when it gets you down. Are we still together cos he is my soul mate or because we are married and we sort problems out best we can! Again im just been Realistic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:31 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

Don't think anyone's implying that because you call someone a soulmate things will be perfect all of the time, so it's not really unrealistic.
It's more do you believe that you met or will meet one person who felt completely right for you, whether that worked out or not i did, and by the sound of it so did alot of other people aswell. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

another cut and paste job hope its helpful to people.....

Soulmate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility.

A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:56 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

The term soul mates means many things. These are souls that you have experienced with in past, parallel or future lifetimes. They can also be aspects of your soul experiencing at this time in another body. We are all have multidimensional beings, your soul having experiences, in many realities, at the same time. As we all evolve from the same source of consciousness creation, we could say that we are all souls mates in a manner of speaking.

The term soul mate is sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility. Soul mates can have various types of relationships, which do not always include romantic love. They can be close friends, co-workers, a teacher, anyone who influences your life one way or another. They play the emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental, games of third dimension with you. They can affect relationships in a positive or negative way depending on the emotional issues of the people concerned.

Souls often come together to work out issues or play reverse roles than that which they are experiencing elsewhere.

Anyone who is in your biological family, or adopted family, or pseudo-family, is a soul mate to you.

You feel closer to certain souls, because you have attracted them into your life as they are on the same frequency as you or because you want to work out issues with them.

Karma refers to responsibilities shared by soul mates.

Often souls mates come together to bring another soul into the physical realms. A man and woman mate and produce one or more children, the karma thus completed ends. The couple separates and share whatever karma is linked to the child.

Sometimes the karma in family is between mother and child, so the child remains exclusively with the mother. Sometimes the karma is with the father and the mother leaves or deceases. Sometimes it is with both parents or with a sibling who has entered the game before or after you.

Romance
As the soul seeks unity with self, the journey home, (twin flame connection), it tends to think of a soul mate as The One (which is actually the source of creation) who is there for us and to make us feel complete.

Did you know that you often attract people into your life who look as you do in parallel or past lives? For example, you are a man seeking a female partner. You will seek out someone who looks and acts if you were a woman, like a mirror image. Your ideal partner is who you are in that physical body. We are always seeking ways to experience ourselves.

Men often seek the goddess when searching for a mate, one who looks like the priestess, slim body, long flowing hair purity of soul, beauty and gentleness of creation that speaks to their soul of union with the female creational force. It is SHE who brings loves, guidance, compassion and reunion of your twin soul aspects. A younger person, child-like in essence, is also a major attraction.

Soul mates can bring out the best and worst in each other, depending on their issues, and often no matter how hard someone tries to hold on and help, the lesson is to let go.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK