It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:58 am

Post subject: The Secret War
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:28 pm 
A Stiff

Looking forward to reading this when it arrives this week. :D

http://www.shadows.ufo2u.com/

Also looking forward to reading this as well. :D

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject: Re: The Secret War
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:49 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

That secret war book sounds really interesting, might have to get a copy :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

thats your one wayne :wink: looks a good read :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:44 pm 
A Stiff

I know pam , he's helped me out of a few scrapes in my time in the army. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

im going to read that one whens it out?? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:09 am 
A Stiff

Both are available now. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:11 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i'll read it when im at work ,, nip into waterstones tell you what i think :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:46 pm 
A Stiff

Adds another couple of pieces to the jigsaw. :wink:

Actually i dropped one of books first and it opened on a page where the words on the page jumped out at me,chance coincidence or a message, and seeing as i don't believe in chance or coincidence and god does not play with dice il take it as a message. :wink:

"Never forget that you are a spiritual being" :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:33 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

You have to give your verdict on it after you read it :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:47 pm 
A Stiff

5 chapters to go , but i can tell you this out of all the people in NGI there are 2 people who should read this book and they are Jay and Claire , maybe a library will have "The Secret War" but i wouldn't count on it. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:44 am 
The Ferryman

Ohhh .. why me?? :shock:

Reading the summary of it it does tend to tie in with something I heard a few years back from my cousin (well - cousin by marriage).

He's fairly high up in a "movement" in the US involving psychics and other groups with an interest and claims to have a number of contacts on the inside .. I'm not saying I believe him 100% here, but he has no reason to lie about it and his mrs backs up his story 100% (and she is my actual cousin and is straight down the line with things).

His story goes along the lines of how Earth has been quarantined by some alien SOBs .. although it isn't aimed at the general populace par se - but a particular group within the population to prevent them from leaving the surface (and not just physically leaving the surface - "spiritually" too).

So this group finds itself in between a rock and a hard place .. On the one hand they face a growing "spiritual awakening" on Earth where their position is becoming vulnerable and they can't leave due to the quarantine.

What do they do? Well it would seem that they are conducting - I'll use the book title here - a secret war against both the people of Earth and the aliens out there to a) slow down the "spiritual awakening" to give them more time to b) break through the quarantine.

He spent about 8 hours or so breaking all this down into a mass of detail when he last visited which I obviously can't go into here as I'll be typing all night. He's actually writing a book based on the life of one of his "contacts" - a former Major in the US Delta squad who was assigned to the Pentagon for a number of years in the Psychic Warfare Division. When its published - I'll give you a nod.

As I said - I don't automatically believe this - but certain aspects of it did link into to other things I've seen / heard / witnessed personally and from my own contacts (ooer .. doesn't that sound all James Bond!!) .. and so its one of those things that is still open ...

There is little doubt there is a old pile of stuff going on behind the curtains that the general public don't ever get to know about .. Whether it goes this far is another matter .. But I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 pm 
A Stiff

Personally i just think it's something that would put another piece in the jigsaw for you both because it deals with "shadow people" and their goals , these are the beings you see in the darkness while you are looking into the existance of ghosts / spirits they are the ones who visit you in your dreams and cause you problems or you see them with the naked eye and they don't like it. there are many many many accounts of such if you look for them and it has got nothing to do with religious perceptions becasue they don't care what you are. :shock:
These are the beings / entity's / spirits whatever you like to call them that seek the ruin of souls and the downfall of mankind , it's something ive been aware of for quite some time going back to my days of being involved in lots of other stuff.
Claire was right when she said she thought i had an alien thing going on i thought it was quite perceptive of her to notice. :wink:

I didn't start to look further into the shadow people issue until one turned up in my house late last year , the photo on the "shadowman II" video on my utube was the result of me noticing a dark mass in the back room that was shall we say not consistant with it's surroundings hence me grabbing the camera to take a snapshot because i couldn't be sure if it was just me seeing something more in the dark that what there was and the pic was the result. :shock:

So now i am left with the notion that they are now fully aware of my involvement with trying to bring the truth about stuff such as the real issues surrounding the orb phenomena and their attempts to keep the reality of what is going on from people, the world is entering a transition time when things less apparent are beginning to come to the fore because the planet is changing and those on the side of light are beginning to wake up and ask questions, this is something that those who seek power over all others do not want ,yes people will say i'm a loon whatever but i know my reality as it is and this book made a few more pieces of the puzzle drop into place for me from what i have already experienced and i'm sure it would do the same for both yourself and claire and a few others should they choose to persue a path that may give you a little further insight in to the subject but may ultimately put you in the firing line for these people. :shock: :?:

It's not about converting people it's about keeping people informed to what is going on regardless of wether some people think i'm talking a load of bollox or not, the choice is yours alone you either expand on what you know and be prepared for the outcomes or you let them win by blindly walking down the paths they want you to take. :idea:

The payoff for this comes at the end of your days because the battle between the dark and the light is real and it is happening right now and you ultimately end up on one side or another and it is more often than not decided by your spirituality , evil wins becasue idle people stand by and do nothing and when you stand in the light you draw attention to yourself becasue the truth is what those behind all this don't want you to have and it makes you a target for those really pulling the strings, you should always test the reality that is fed to you by the idiot box in the corner of the room the pervasiveness of the shadows runs far and deep and they have been around for a very long time. :shock:

If you don't believe me about them targetting people maybe you should talk to pam becasue they have an ongoing involvement together ,it's something ive been observing for a while now and we spoke about a few days ago, the phenomena she experiences at home is not there by chance they seek to break her spirit and claim her soul and then another light goes out . :idea:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:02 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

Very interesting Orbione, David Icke goes on about shadow people is this the same phenomena or something completely different ? I have been reading about the planet changing and quite a lot of it has been pointing to 2012, It makes me wonder if thats when something big is going to kick off :lol:

I am going to get a copy of that book the secret war as i would like to research this phenomena some more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm 
A Stiff

A great deal of what david says makes sense to me purely for the reason that ive seen it and realised it for myself long before i had ever the cause to look at his perspective and take on what is really going on,sometimes you find pieces of the jigsaw that still have no place yet and they leave you with the big WTF is that all about questions that can torment you for a long time and at other times you find a piece that connects parts of the puzzle that have been tormenting you for a long time, then you look to another part of the puzzle and start looking all over again for the next missing piece.
For some people the puzzle comes together faster than others it's not the fault of anyone it's the way it is and it can take a lifetime to complete because the last piece is a piece called "death".:wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:22 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

I've got the Secret War book ordered should be here next week :D I'm looking forward to reading it.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:05 am 
Elite Investigator

is it a factual book or story? im guessing fact (well theory) - reading some of your posts, it certainly looks like a worthwhile read.