It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Post subject: Dark blobs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

OK guys I am putting this on the open forum because i am at a loss to explain what these could be and why they appear.

My cousin is 30, has 3 kids, divorced but in a relaionship.
Her eldest suffers ADHD quite severe and has episodes of extreme violence and doesnt remember them.

My cousin was explaining to me the other night that a day or so before things go wrong she see's a dark blob in the corners of rooms, but if she walks into another room its in there also. Se describes it as about the height of a 3 or 4 year old but not human shaped.

She's tried communicating with it but it wont respond, these are not fleeting glimpses it can be around for hours at a time. She has been woken by this blob so is sure it can make a noise, but its never spoken to her or anything. Her partner has also witnessed this blob on one occasion.
My cousin isnt particularly afraid of it, she doesnt feel threatened by it. But is anxious for answers. She has said she will try to get a pic of it next time it appears.

I suspect some people are going to say its demonic, but I would have thought if it was anything like this it would be trying to instill fear into her.
My aunt, the cousins mother has a psychic gift and i cant help but wonder if it could be linked to that.

Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: Dark blobs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 pm 
Elite Investigator

Anth,

My first thought was, is your cousin taking any medication that might cause hallucinations, but then you said her partner has witnessed them also, so that doesn't seem as likely.

And because it seems to precede the ADHD outbursts (as I understand it) that adds in the possibility of them being connected in some way. As to how, that needs some further research or investigation I think.

Taking a quick look round the internet revealed some people seeing similiar dark shapes, and other people suggesting some kind of psychic cause for them. It would be interesting to hear what your cousins mother thinks about them. I'm assuming she has been told about them of course..

Has your cousin had this kind of thing happen in her life before out of interest?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

Its been happening for a while and i suspect she may have some sort of ability. Its going to be hard to prove though.

It happens before something bad....not just the ADHD outbursts from her daughter.
I am really hoping she manages to get a picture.

I asked her if it was just floaters on her eye, and she said no, i know what you mean but its nothing like that at all. She said the blobs move, and she indicated like a twisting motion with her hands, which I thought was a bit odd.

I'm trying to think of ways to get some potential footage without disturbing the household too much.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 am 
The Ferryman

I would have said pretty much what has been said already. I think the most important thing is to try and get some pictures of them, even if it's just on a camera phone. At least then we'll have a clearer picture of what we are discussing. A photo would also prove that it's not in her mind or eye and actually an external thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

hmm...sounds familiar to me...
First its not demonic i assure you...
That 'thing' can change shapes,and its a lot lot darker that any other thing.
Once you see it,whole life it comes with you,or very long time,say your cousin to dont be scared of this what i say,sometimes it disappears but when human is in need of it or something other(the other part which im studying right now) it comes again.
Some who is skillful with it can find some interesting things in that entity.
it has its own consciousness but is still primitive,or it pretends to be...
can go through anything...i can say primitively that can be used like some kind of 'palantir' (i said primitive cause i dont know another thing similar to it) like in Lord of the rings,but its just one of it's possibilities
other one is possibility of creation,but only in IT...

me and my friend are on big research bout this thing,ill post more info bout this in specific topic...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Hiya Anth, firstly I was thinking maybe some blob in the eyes, but as 2 people have witnessed it yea thats strange. If it does linger for hours I would of thought it could be easy to get a pic or recording from it, maybe even put a sound recorder on and see if this blob wishes to contact somehow. I get the feeling spirit are coming close and wishes to communicate, maybe this is the first stage in communicating. I know there is so much help around these days and you know NGI can come forward and help as much as we can ;) has the cousin tried to get explinations from a spiritual church? maybe its an idea. I myself have glanced on the inter web and founf 2 interesting links.

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real ... story=1015

http://wisecrone333.hubpages.com/hub/Ha ... ontact-you

Myself, I wouldn't regard this blob as demonic in any way, just spirit trying to come close and communicate.

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

In my research for now i realized that,if one person saw the blob only that person will see it in future no one else can...its for now,my friend has its own blob,and we compares those two.Interesting things happens...