It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Post subject: back again
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 pm 
Someone Strange

Hi all, i havent been seeing much recently which is why i havent really been on but within the past few weeks i have seen the shadow things again but they seem to have been watching me sleep? i've woke up and seen them watching. but there also seems to be two blue lights which move freeley around the room they don't bother me much really infact they are quite comforting. does anyone know what colour differences mean in orbs/light and also is it possible to be hurt by a "ghost" ? i woke one night in really bad pain on my ribs and it was effecting my breathing but at the foot of the bed was the shadow which seemed to be watching over me ? i have tried to get my girlfriend to aknowlage its there but she dismisses things like this when i mention them. thanks for reading

Post subject: Re: back again
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:36 pm 
Someone Strange

oh i forgot to mention, i'm going to borrow a camera off a friend to see if i can catch the orbs/lights and that shadow as well does it have to be a good camera or can it be an ordinary one?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:10 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

I hope you can get that shadow being on a photo, that would be great.

I have read a lot of info about the shadow being phenomena and would love to see a pic of one.

Do you ever feel threatened by it ?

I've used a sony cybershot 4.2 megapixel camera at a haunted location before and caught plenty of orbs most probably dust in my case but some orbs seem to be more than that, but i suppose a run of the mill one would do if your actually seeing this stuff with the naked eye.

As for a ghost hurting you i couldn't say as i've never encountered one i dont think :lol: i'm sure some of the more experienced people on the forum will be able to give you more info on the answers you seek.

There is a book called the The Secret War by Heidi Hollis she delves into the shadow phenomena and seems to be quite an expert in that field, there is a lot of info on them if you do a google search, also if you look up Heidi Hollis you might find out something that might give you some answers about waht is going on and what you can do about it ect.

Good luck and keep us informed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm 
Underworld Minion

Hi Coco!

Heres a link to someones interpretation of the colours of orbs (not mine just for the record!):

http://www.gettysburgghosts.net/orbcolors.htm

Hows this going, have you had anymore experiences?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:35 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

spirits can, if they poltergeist activity :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm 
Elite Investigator

Ah.. my true pet hate - Orbs!!

The variety of shades in relation to "orbs", for me generally replicate colour reflecting from the area in which they were taken - and in most cases I believe this to be dust or insects - I'm speaking purely from my findings and experimenting here.
However as I've stated before, I do believe "spirit-orbs" can be captured on film, and I believe we have captured them in the past, I find the characteristics differ slightly from that of dust, although they can be very annoying to identify - especially when they are faded back - which we generally write off.

Why not go out and experiment with your camera Coco, see what you find when you put it in various weather conditions etc, you never know you may enjoy it :wink: