It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Post subject: Help needed urgently
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:52 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hello my name is david and I'm writing this on behalf of my mam Tina.
She is currently being pestered by a ghost believed to be of a young child in a green jumper, I have seen this myself and a friend of my mams has seen the same thing (even though she didn't know I had seen it).
Recently the activity is becoming more frequent and my poor mother is petrified in her own home. It has only just become physically active (it hit my mam in the face when she was trying to go to sleep. We set up a trigger object, a little white box with an angel in it made from crystal (because it had previously taken it out of the box and placed it on the top of a bookshelf). within a short period of time being left alone in the room my mam went and checked the box it had moved a considerable amount far too much to be "vibrations". We then attempted to make contact with it by asking it to move the door handles (I should explain they are old and stiff so they always hang down we checked back and they were all up and in a new position. these are just some examples as it has apparently came violent I was wondering if any body could come out and help us as soon as possible tonight even? or let us know how better to protect ourselves. I can provide a phone number if any one thinks they can offer any advice we are desperate please help thank you.

Post subject: Re: Help needed urgently
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:13 pm 
The Ferryman

Hi there Cappleman .. if you send me a private message with your number, I can give you a call .. (go up to where it says 0 new messages up top .. find Compose Message .. put my name "Jay" into the box on the left and hit "To" .. then hit submit when you've wrote your message).

Some questions tho ..

Do you know if the house has some history to it? The age .. previous occupants

Does this child seem linked to your mother or the house in general? If your mother, you aware of any history there?

Ok, I guess the answer will be yes to this one, but does she feel threatened?

I'll think of some more too

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:16 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

question ,,,,,how old are you ??? when did this start?? when was the phisical apperation first seen?? has there been a death there relative etc??, and why do you think it is only violent to your mother?? pam-ngi :?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:18 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi I am 20, but my mam is 48 (she lives in the house), it started when we moved in (years ago) then it went away for a while then recently it's like every day now you hear some body walking around upstairs and moving stuff. only recently the apparition appeared to my mams friend only it was partially transparent. and then some weeks later I myself saw it the same description except when I saw it it was solid. My mams only been hit by it once that was last night (hence our search for help today). But my sister has had things thrown at her. There has been no deaths within my family in this house. The reason my mam is affected most I think is because a lot of the time she's in the house by her self. (my big sister has moved out as have I and my little brother is at school or out with friends a lot of the time. Thanks again for the quick replies.
David.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:53 am 
Scaredy Cat

many, many thanks to the two absolutely lovely people who are ngi team (not sure if I can post names) who came out to my home to help. Very understanding, very professional, just needed a few basic details (not in depth like some), and incredibly effective.
These two wonderful people are my heros.
Thanks again,
Tina. x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:08 am 
The Ferryman

Yes, Tina .. its fine to name names .. Pam and Derek .. heros! Glad they were able to help you out!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:55 pm 
Underworld Minion

Excellent Tina,hope you and your familly are feeling a bit better now!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:54 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hi tina,,, just to say a big thankyou for inviting us into your home, welcoming hosts :lol: all i can really say is keep that head up,im sure things wont be as bad now,, but if problems do occure just pm jay,,, and im sure that he will help you.,,it was apleasure working with both tyourself and daughter leea,, just try and use your abilities to a small extent ,,, and try not to be afraid,,,, nothing can hurt you, feel safe tina,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: take care x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:55 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hello this is David Tina's son, I just want too thank you for all your help I only wished I could have met with you sorry I had to disappear. Thanks again ever so much Much love to you all.
David

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:12 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hi david ,,,, we both hope that you and your mam are feeling better ...... question ...... has anything else occured????

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:30 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

thanks for inviting us to investagate your home, i hope all is well now
derek :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:38 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi all this is David I just thought i'd make my own account. For the most part it's been quiet but there has been some uneasy feeling and walking around upstairs when no one is up there, but it is much better. Another medium who came to our house said it was that of a little girl who was very sick, (which was similiar to the little boy???) (also possibly comes in visitation) Any way what ever that is doesn't seem to want to go. so my mam is less "spooked" i'd say 80% better than it was. I was also wandering if you had had a chance to study the recordings you took. (i'm just getting quite interested in this) Thanks ever so much for your help again. David

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:40 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi after digging through my old hard drive I found this picture taken in my mams room 2 years ago I never could explain it. david

Attachments:
File comment: Who is this this was a photo supposed to be of the bed with a cat it was taken on a motorola c975 mobile
22042008(005).jpg
22042008(005).jpg [ 53.19 KiB | Viewed 4679 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 pm 
A Stiff

Do you have any information on this photo??

Obviously it looks like a face, but what was the photo for, what was being taken at the time??
What camera was it do you know??
It looks to me like the lens is very close to the subject and hense the blur, it looks like who ever it was, was way to close for the camera to focus on.
If it was a SLR type camera was manual focus being used??
Is it a film type camera rather than digital???

You probably dont know all the answers but it would help if you know or could find out any xxxx

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 am 
Scaredy Cat

this photo was supposed to be of my mams bed with the new cat (kitten at the time) on it. It was taken on a motorola c975 mobile phone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:47 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Hi cappleman,
Is there any chance that you could PEM with the photo so I can have a proper gander at it.
I have looked at a lot of my own blurry images which cannot be identified, but with a bit of tweeking here and there using filters and the like, it is suprising what can appear.
With your permission I would be able to post it back on the forum with a possible clearer piccy and an explanation as to what it may be.
Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

The red blur to the bottom right looks to me suspiciously like a finger partially covering the lens.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:34 pm 
A Stiff

cappleman wrote:
this photo was supposed to be of my mams bed with the new cat (kitten at the time) on it. It was taken on a motorola c975 mobile phone.

Thanks for that.

Id like to hear pikies thoughts on this one when hes had time to look at it properly.
I have to agree aswell with Anths finger thoughts aswell.
I also feel its peridolia aswell, where the brain recognises part of the image and fills in the rest to make something totally recognisable.
I dont think its paranormal though but id love to be proved wrong!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:19 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Has anyone ever came across the Kirlian effect.
I have done a little research into this to aid my experiments
When a limb has been taken off a person and he / she can still feel it, and years afterward still feels it, I think that this as a classic case of the Kirlian effect.
I can go on forever with this subjec tand it's theory, but I won't just through sheer boredom to mysellf and other people .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:13 pm 
Someone Very Strange

I think I can explain what the picture is after looking closely at it, adjusting it, putting filters on it and reading up on the phone used to take it.
There is a clearly visible image of the side profile of a human head (not at all ghostly as it is solid), comlete with eyes, nose, mouth neck etc. I think it was taken in a dimly lit room quite close up, hence the lighting and focus.
As I said, the phone was a 3rd generation entry level one with two cameras. All the reviews I have read on it stated that the camera was extremely dreadful, with poor resolution.
I have the adjusted photo on my hard drive and if ok, I will post it to see if you come up with the same conclusion as I.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:49 pm 
A Stiff

oooow yes please!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:51 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Thi is what I have came up with

Attachments:
File comment: I've asked loads of people who trudge through my house on a daily basis (it's like Kingscross here), and they have all give me the same answer straight away. One person though it was of a mans genitala.
davidsghost (2).jpg
davidsghost (2).jpg [ 91.01 KiB | Viewed 4546 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:55 pm 
A Stiff

Thats a face!!!

I dont think thats peridoilia (sp??) I think like you pikie that some one got in the way of the camera, unbeknown to the viewer.
Mobi cameras are not the best at taking clear shots especially close up and i think thats maybe to close!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

good one david :mrgreen: