It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:11 am

Post subject: Did I bring something home with me.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 pm 
Breezy Draft

Im sitting on my own in the house (well my brother is upstairs, he thinks im mad) the dog is going do-lally.

I think I brought something home with me, dunno where from, Could have been the Fleece, or Marsden Grotto (Me & Paul where there yesterday, for a meal and I was sure someone was watching me)

Now though I feel as if someone is watching me, I keep hearing noises from upstairs, the dog is going mad and keeps going to the bottom of the stairs and crying, I tried to take it upstairs to show me what was wrong and it got half way and shot back down crying. My brother was downstairs originally and heard the noises too, but he thought an animal, bird or something had gotton in, but we couldn't find anything and all the windows where shut. He's now gone back upstairs to his room, cos me and the dog are freaking him out. He's a skeptic, but Im sure there's something there, my bedroom is at the top of the stairs and usually it is red hot, but just went up and its icy cold just as you go through the door, yet the windows are all shut and the rest of the house is hot. My brother reckons the dog was going mad, earlier in the night, when i was in my room, but they thought it was because it could hear me on the phone. Strange thing is, the dog has never barked since we got it, its so quiet usually, but the last 24 hours it growled and barked at everyone, everything and the slightest noise. Im starting to wonder whether I have brought something back with me.

Post subject: Re: Did I bring something home with me.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:40 pm 
A Stiff

It's highly unlikley.but never say never. :wink:

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Last edited by Orbione kenobie on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 am 
Underworld Minion

Bekki....have you had anything else happening?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 am 
Site Admin

I guess its possible, its something that worries me, although I dont wish to protect myself on an investigation.

Is it possible that you are near some sort of anniversary?

Every year near birthdays and deaths etc we have weird happenings in our house. Some are so obvious others are quite subtle.

Just because the dog is scared does not mean that theres any danger to yourself. My dogs scared of the ironing board, the hoover, the brush, the hosepipe, the hairdryer, mirrors and the clothes horse.

In my oppinion the only harm that will be done is by you to you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:34 am 
Underworld Minion

I am of that opinion Anth too!!!

I was saying this at the Fleece on friday funnily enough!

I reckon if there are dodgy things which do scare you (and I have experienced things like this at times but not sure if they were exactly as I percieved them) then if they did want to harm you ,or could the best way would not be to make physical noises etc but to 'overshadow' you in such a way that you were not aware of and affect your behaviour,relationships ,state of mind etc which could in turn lead to the other stuff.
I do believe there are things that go on like this,and work at low vibrations and jump about from people to people.Nit exactly sure what they are but i've come across this so can only go on myown experiences.

I am sure Bekki that you are more than capable of sending it away with a flea in its ear if it is dodgy.
However it might not be.....

Get it all recorded and investigated missus,thats what I say!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Bloody Hell Missus, we agree on summat lol.

I dont beleive in showing fear, yes I can feel it, but I can usually overcome it and face up to it.

Its the symptoms of fear that seemingly give something or someone power over you. As a sceptical believer, who has yet to decide if the afterlife really does exist....I have to say that perhaps its more about you being jumpy. And the dogs behaviour may be normal, and because you are spooked its making it all tie in. Thats what fear can do.

Do what I did when I thought there was an entity in the house. I tried communication, I got nothing, but the flashes of light etc carried on, the feelings of being watched remained. In the end I lost my temper, shouted at the entity that i tried communicating, if you dont want anything then you should fuck off out of MY house, you are not welcome. I did this extremely aggressively, and I reckon I showed it that I was no pushover and that it may as well leave....or calm down, I think it may well be there still, but its not really bothering me now.

Confrontation I find usually works, in this life and possibly in the next one. People usually back away if they think you are stronger, so why would those traits not follow over into any afterlife? Think of some spirits like bullies. If you overcome the fear and challenge then they have nothing over you. Even if this turns out to be nothing.....mentally it is good for you.

I am also going to try some different tactics on onvestigations ranging from feigning fright to mocking of any entities. I'll challenge and push, but I really think this tends to drive them away. So mocking them may be the way forward, also if anyone is genuinly freightened this may increase the available energy for spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:05 am 
Underworld Minion

''Its the symptoms of fear that seemingly give something or someone power over you''

Didnt think I'd ever be quoting you Anth and saying ''top stuff,I couldn't have put it better myself!!!!''

Dont get used to it,I cant see it ever happening again.....

but I do totallly agree with you there.
I have had experiences in the past which have put me in fear and I have had several unpleasant times because of this.
But what changed them (and there were several different types) in the main was when I got so sick and tired of the fear that I stopped caring and sort of said 'go on then,do you worst,I dont give a f00k'.

However I think the key for me was also really meaning it.

There have been one or 2 times when I have had the attitude of attack is the best form of defence and each time 'something' has 'altered' the circumstances and things have not progresssed that far.

Like you say Anth,this is something which works over many leves in life.

Bekki, let us know how your getting on!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:25 am 
Site Admin

pollen101 wrote:
''Its the symptoms of fear that seemingly give something or someone power over you''

Didnt think I'd ever be quoting you Anth and saying ''top stuff,I couldn't have put it better myself!!!!''

Dont get used to it,I cant see it ever happening again.....

but I do totallly agree with you there.
I have had experiences in the past which have put me in fear and I have had several unpleasant times because of this.
But what changed them (and there were several different types) in the main was when I got so sick and tired of the fear that I stopped caring and sort of said 'go on then,do you worst,I dont give a f00k'.

However I think the key for me was also really meaning it.

There have been one or 2 times when I have had the attitude of attack is the best form of defence and each time 'something' has 'altered' the circumstances and things have not progresssed that far.

Like you say Anth,this is something which works over many leves in life.

Bekki, let us know how your getting on!!!

Thats cool Pollen, I'm not here to be mr popular......does it show? ;)

I was bullied at school, I lived in fear of about 4 or 5 lads. Until I got fed up and leathered one of them. People know me to be vocal but normally fairly placid until I lose my temper. Thats why i learned to be the way i am. Personally 99% of the time I really dont care about anything. But i have the ability to be frank and open about everything too. I dont mix my words because its just not worth the effort. But also in some cases I do hold back and keep my mouth shut because I know it would upset others.

Thats what I think most people need to be like at times. I am a pessimist, I see bad everywhere and think people doing good have alterior motives. Some say hate is a powerfull word, I use it too often, but If I say I hate someone, I really mean I HATE them.

Maybe because of my attitude that I was forcefull enough to overcome whatever was happening in my home. And I hope that others can pull it off too. I'd really not like to think that people would accept thats how things should be and live with it. If the threat is in this life or the next life, treat it the same. Dont put up with it. Dont give it respect when respect is not due and learn to control your own life.

Oh and (men)if you ever hit a woman I'll tear yer head off.....slowly!

Hmmm I am feeling quite violent today, perhaps its the old 9/11 vibe kicking in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:34 pm 
Breezy Draft

Im a lot more relaxed, this morning although I can still feel something there, only a chat with my older sister has brought back some memories.
I mentioned it to her on the phone and straight off she said "Is it by the landing window, next to your bedroom door?" which it was, then she reminded me of us both been aware of something there when I was only a toddller. It doesnt seem that oppressing now, Ive also realised that this is the area where my CD player was plugged in when it "talked to me", I think I was just scared last night cos it was dark, late and the dog was going do-lally, I'm certainly goon check it out and try to find out more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:03 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i have had a presence in my house for as long as i am aware,,,, now i just egnore it,,and i find its normallt there at about 6 in the evening onwards..... oddely enough though the day at times to,and everyone has felt it,,? no what he looks like but still trying to work out who he is? :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 pm 
Breezy Draft

pam-ngi wrote:
i have had a presence in my house for as long as i am aware,,,, now i just egnore it,,and i find its normallt there at about 6 in the evening onwards..... oddely enough though the day at times to,and everyone has felt it,,? no what he looks like but still trying to work out who he is? :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Yeah whatever or whoever this is, it seems stronger on a night, when the house is quiet, or maybe Im just more aware of it. I have noticed a couple of times as I go upstairs I can smell really bad body odour, Proper old man BO (No offence to old men of course), I left a bottle of Linx on the window-sill last night, but I dont think whatever it is knows how to use it, cos Im still getting the whiff every now and again. :lol:

As I said earlier, this is the area, where my CD player "talked to me", It also goes funny a lot, but only when I play rap music, I guess he doesn't like the offensive language, My eighties CD's work fine, but I'm not one for listening to eighties music.

For some reason I found myself saying good-night to him last night, but after I did, it seemed to go quiet for the night, whereas yesterday night, I couldn't get to sleep because I could feel him there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:51 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

does anything else occure bekki ,, like lights tv ,, electics or anything abnormal. like noises bangs that wake you ? coldness in its extreme? the feeling as if they have just walked straight thiough you ?any weight on the bed ? or pressure, on the body? as that is what happens here :shock: