It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Post subject: Another Spirit Guide Question
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:44 pm 
Someone Strange

I was wondering if spirit guides ever show themselves? Reason I ask is, few years ago something strange happened and I wasn't sure what it was, until I asked someone and they said chances are it was my spirit guide.

But, I thought spirit guides were 'nice'?

I'd lay down ready for sleep, and had been experiencing a lot of activity in the home. Just as I closed my eyes, this 'head' came right up close to my face, seemed to just zoom in quickly :? I jumped and told it to eff off :oops: and it seemed to fly backwards at an amazing speed...until it disappeared.

I can still remember it vividly. It was greyish/purple in colour but looked real sad. No smiles, no expression. Just a head, no body attached :|

I never saw it again after I told it where to go lol. But someone said that could have been my spirit guide. Are they that miserable and can we see them?

LOYD AUERBACH

Post subject: Re: Another Spirit Guide Question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:48 am 
Stone Thrower

i think your spirit guide will show itself to you when they feel that you are ready........although its quite common never to "see" your guides, some ppl only ever feel them or sense them around.....each guide will show you their presence in a different way, eg: one you may sense as a certain smell another say a cold spot on your arm etc.............. what you said above about a face (that sounds like it freaked you out a bit) maybe he / she was just desprate for your attention and saying that remember that spirit people have carried their own personality that they had on the earth plane eg: a joker?? maybe they relised they freaked you a bit and thought "erm best not do that again" lol :wink: and the will try another way

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:01 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

venus, i have not yet met my spirit guide. i think i have been trying to hard, eddie and sue have both told me that when thy think i am ready they will come to me so i don't even try now. every now and then i just say something to them if they are listening in acknowledgment of them. they will come when thy feel it is time i guess, so now i just play the waiting game. they more than likely will turn up when i least expect it lol

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 pm 
A Stiff

yeah and scare the poop outta ya :mrgreen:

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:31 pm 
Someone Strange

Ah ok. This happened years ago and i've not had anything like it since. How do you recognise its your spirit guide? I mean, if its a figure, as in a man/woman, won't we just think that's a ghost or something? I've heard people say they weren't scared when they saw theirs so knew it was their guide. But i've seen a couple 'figures' without being scared. So how would I know for sure?

One of the figures I saw was that of a boy, aged around 15. He didn't look at me, but he was solid. Is there a legal age limit for spirits to become guides? :lol:

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:03 pm 
Stone Thrower

Personally i dont think age comes into it....... I do however think that, we get different guides entering our life depending on what or where our life is going to at that time, eg-- when i was bang smack into learning the tarot --i had a tarot guide, again same thing for healing, my healing guide was there waiting etc........... so any guide will be there for a reason -- eg they have been through the same kinda thing maybe on the earth plane and there to "guide" you through same situation, therefore guides come and go -- but we still have our main guide with us through-out our life here, until we return back to spirit world --- again this is just my thoughts -- and our guides will show themselves whenever they think we are ready if ever we are :wink: