It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Post subject: Need advice from our team medium? heres the place........
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:58 pm 
Stone Thrower

Our Team Medium Eddie, is more than happy to help and advice any-one in relation to mediumship / development etc.... please feel free to ask away :D

Post subject: Re: Need advice from our team medium? heres the place........
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

spits and spats....... why if anyone no's why is it that we all go threw stages in our lives that hit extreme highs and gastley lows? just that we both have been going though the mill at the minuet , so can the medium tell what its all about?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:23 pm 
Stone Thrower

you sound fed up Pam, -- well thats what our time here is about learning, we have to experience different things that this life throws at us -- good and bad, its all about our own spiritual development and learning for when we return back to our spirit lifes -- thats my thoughts anyway....... maybe when Eddie reads this Im sure he'll explain best he can :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:51 pm 
Someone We Know

hi pam.
as we all know life is never easy and full of highs and lows.
whilst our true path in life may be staright our human interfearence throws us in many directions.
the situation with youreself at present i see goes back a number of years.youre energys remain strong and youre faith also.you would of been well within youre rights to start doubting but you continue to believe.
life does appear as a real rollercoaster for you.whenever thigs are going well you then start to wounder as to when the low will set in.
i sense tention and struggle around you but i feel an elderly lady around you who is trying to help you.youre senses and intuition i see comes and goes ,youre development at times has been very frustrating.
i would ask of you to take note of what youre body is telling you as i sense it is running low upon energys.maybe now would be a good time to step back slightly ,take a deep breath and be honest in youre self as to where you want to go with youre life.i hope that the guidance i am trying to put across to you makes sense .
the lady i feel is strong around you and is desperately trying to guide you in the right path but you do need to take a small step back before going forward.dont be scarred to make changes in youre current life situation especially work.sometimes a change is better than a wrest

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:58 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

sue i am p o and you did get things right. eddie thanks for the reply, yes my body has rung itself dry, its been battered and beaten this last year or so, so i do over do it, so i have been trying to rest , and i am willing not to push myself to much, the path i choose is the only one that i feel content with, have tried others , but i have been getting alot more audibles and visions latley? makes me feel un well. and weary, so i have been tired,and have been taking steps back,in every area of life, but my mind is not settleing,crazy pics there all the time.inexplanable happinings.the lady that yu see beside me can only be a guide, as my mother died many years ago but was only 56, so to me thats not elderly.? so i dont no who that can be?my sences are in overload at the min so i wouldnt say they come and go, mind i do have days when i just want to sleep. like most people. and i think sue can fill yu in on the rest ,,,,,,,,,,,, it was a boy sue. so i thankyou both for the help it has cleared a few things up, and i relised were and what i am doing with life a few days ago.,,but thanks with great respect pam :)