It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 pm

Post subject: runs of bad luck
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:41 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

why is it that at the moment im haveing really bad luck in all aspects of life,not just the hospital but in genral,dont wont to do my own so anybody up for a reading?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:55 pm 
The Ferryman

Gah - don't talk to me about bad luck - just started playing poker again!!! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:07 pm 
Professional Investigator

I think we all go through this kinda feelings. sometimes everything is going great and cant fault anything and other times you feel a bit down and feel like the world is against you. Guess you gotta keep telling yourself there is always someone somewhere worse of than yourself and enjoy life as its too short.

The Mind is a Powerful tool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:19 pm 
A Stiff

When i get a bit of quiet time this week i will dig out my cards and see if i can get a semi decent link see what i come up with. :)

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:34 pm 
Stone Thrower

Pam,

as i was shuffling there was a dropped card, now i always include any dropped cards. The card was saying that you hae felt trapped and powerless but things will improve soon. In the past you've felt happy and content but now the present you have an important decision to make where you need to pick carefuly, going for your true desires rather than duty. there must be something in the past that your holding on to, if so your being encouraged to leave it behind, the future will be brighter and follow your heart.Again strong links to the past, some-one from your past will turn up soon unless they all ready have. The cards also show that you have been stressed out lately, but with the 9 of wands that shows reassurance, promising you all will be ok, but remain patient. And the last card shows that any money worries will be sorted out soon.

I was going to use the angel cards too for this, but aint got time getting kicked of pc by kids lol -- anyway i hope some of that makes sense to you...........the main things in the reading were emotions and cash, but once you make this decision things will soon be sorted out for you, just remember follow your heart :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:36 pm 
Stone Thrower

ahh and btw -- I think theres a male figure with you, dunno who or why tho............he's not old tho :wink:

Post subject: ngi ask
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:18 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

the thing is ,many things starting to emerge,like feelings etc,dont no were they are going to? i am taking it easy BUT feel like usless for doing so.and me and bruce are going right down the drain, the love i felt before is melting away,and im trying to hold on ?money is not an isssue,and the young boy is my son who will always stay with me ,the one i lost.at 2 weeks old.