It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am

Post subject: My mate's encounter
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:40 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

This is what my mate told me and i don't think he would lie either as he never has done to me anyways, here is what he told me.

He said he was just about to drift off to sleep one night and all of a sudden a bright little light darted into his room then disappeared.

he then noticed in the middle of the room, there was this little black spot (he said it was darker than the darkness around him) it appeared to get bigger and bigger to the point it looked like a Christmas tree shaped, he was thinking god i am seeing things so turned over to look away from it

Then all of a sudden he said he felt someone push him very hard in his back, so he then ran to switch the light on and there was nothing there.

He said he is not making this up, very strange if all this is true.

this is not the only thing that has happened, he said he was sitting in the living room with his grandma (he lives with her)) and all of a sudden the toilet seat lid fell, not the rim but the seat.

now i have even checked this as i thought it may have fallen on its own but it doesn't, if you move it forward and let go it falls back and not down.

Apparently a few hours after this event the letter box began to knock very loudly (three time) as if someone was knocking at it.

he could see the door down the corridor from where he was sitting and couldn't see anyone standing at the door while it knocked, also there was no wind outside and even when it is windy it does not move anyways.

I am not saying that all of the events are linked but i believe something might be happening.

Post subject: Re: My mate's encounter
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm 
The Ferryman

We've all got our strange tales to tell and I'm certain that 'something' is indeed happening. It's just a shame that with most of these stories that they are purely anecdotal. Interesting though.

Post subject: Re: My mate's encounter
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

i know mate very odd, he says nothing has happened for a couple of weeks now, maybe it was like the things that happened to you when you were a teenager, it just randomly stopped.

but what gets me is a black spot that grows into a xmas tree shape wtf!