It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post subject: more experiences..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 am 
Scaredy Cat

Sorry for delay in continuing my accounts.. things here a little manic..
anyway.. all went quiet on ghosty front for many years , till i was training as a pub manager for charringtons in milton keynes, well just outside actually in a pub called the barge, in woolstone. had a history i was told but prefere to find out these things for myself.. we had things move, doors unlatch and shut, lights turned on ond off..i saw a figure walking down stairs where the stairs used to be before the building was renovated...
i was told of many such stories about this place... anyone else heard of it...
it was years again later and i had a change of career, i was working for a cabel company in the s/east of england collecting equiptment from customers homes.. i went in one to be met by a man who invited me in , made me a cup of tea and left me to my job... i saw an older man in the corner of my eye walk past the door and look at me.. i said hello but got no reply.. i thought nothing of it and continued my work.. i finished up and said farewell to the younger man and please say good bye to the older gent i saw.. he turned white and went to pick up a picture of a table in the hall... he asked if this was the man id seen, i replied yes, it was his father, he died several weeks earlier and the house was being cleared thats why he was there. i apologised and left...
a couple more to tell.. another time...

Post subject: Re:starting own group??..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 pm 
Scaredy Cat

hiya all.. as you have seen i have had a couple of wierd things happen in my life... i have an interest in finding more... could anyone point me to a group in the n/west or advise on starting my own group, ie equiptment, getting foot in the door etc etc.. many thanks for looking..