It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:28 am

Post subject: Deja vu
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:45 am 
Underworld Minion

I went to visit an old familly friend in a nursing home on tuesday,its in an area I 'like'...and a bonny big old house...but I've never been here before or past it to my knowledge,altho I've probably seen that back of it from the distant hillside!
I was talking to my daughter as we went up some stairs then as I turned onto this corridoor I had a huge 'deja vu' type thing.....I 'knew' this corridoor...and I knew the room.....it was mad!!!!I had that strange,vivid but almost dreamlike time altering feeling you get with deja vu's....it was mad!
Madder tho was when I realised I'd dreamt about the corridoor about 8 months ago!!!!And the room...altho the room was the same the lady in it (who I was visiting altho I didnt know it was her room til I went in)some of the furniture wasn't in the same place etc and exactly the same...but the feeling when it lasted was so strong...and 'unfinished'...?????
Whats even more interesting to me is that the dream I recorded at the time cos I was keeping a dream diary...and the dream had several crossovers with meditations...as I was keeping a record of these at the time too!!!!!!

Not sure of any relevance to it other than its a 'strange one' to me personally hehehehehe,but I told this lady about it and we got chatting about ghosts and stuff (turns out she used to go and sit in the dark in spooky places 60 years ago!),and I've later been told our visit and 'chat' has perked her up no end, both in her 'spirit' as she'd been feeling low, but also her appetite and general well being hehehehehe!!!!!I've got her watching out for things, and gonna get her to ask staff etc,find out about the history of the place cos I'm not having much luck....she's loving it hehehehehe!!!

Who else has had deja vu's?
Most people I speak to have had at some point,even the skeptics seem pretty happy with the 'existance' of deja vu....whatever the 'cause/explanation'????

Post subject: Re: Deja vu
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:44 am 
The Ferryman

Haa .. glitches in the Matrix .. :D

To be honest, I've not had de-ja vu for ages .. however, I often 'slip' into a dreamy state when I'm out and about .. nothing is real, everything (including me) just seems to be floating around and not substantial - and then when I catch myself, it all jumps back into place.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 am 
Site Admin

I get deja Vu on a regular basis.

Used to freak my friends out because it happened so often at one point Probably on a daily basis.

Not so regular now, but I have noticed its more vivid, its not just a feeling that I have been here before, its I have been here before and I can describe the changes in detail.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:30 pm 
Underworld Minion

Jay - ''glitches in ther matrix'' - explain!!!!!

Anth,have you got any examples?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:25 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i used ta get deja vu regularly but recently i havent - not that i a aware of anyway

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK