It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 am

Post subject: One of my experiences...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 am 
Someone Strange

Hi all, sorry I haven't posted any of my experiences up until now, but I was waiting for an investigation being done before I shared anything :wink:

First, HUGE thankyou to Sue for arranging it, and to (I think it was Kris?) sorry, was really nervous and can't remember names lol, Eddie and his wife, for what they did tonight. I'm still on a high and so grateful for doing what they did for me, can't express my appreciation enough! :D

Ok my story is a long one but i'll try to cut it down as much as possible.

For years, i've been experiencing shadows, voices, and various other activity. I was convinced I was seeing these things, and no matter what anyone says, I knew it was really happening. Knew I wasn't going crazy...probably because i'm already crazy and can't get crazier :P

Few years ago, I lost my brother Barry to bowel cancer. He was 29 years old. I knew he was dying because I get premonitions...and when he was finally diagnosed, it was too late. Before he died, I asked him if there was anything he wanted me to do. He said not really, but I knew a few things he wanted. One of them was to be married to his childhood sweetheart, but he'd never been able to afford it.

I told him not to worry, I'd pay for the wedding, and i'd sort that out for him. I'm totally housebound, so called the registrar in his town and asked about getting him married in hospital, on his death bed. I was so upset, the registrar said this wasn't normal...but because he was dying, she would do it. It was gonna cost me quite a bit and I said that was fine. I had to do this...

I got the date, called round family and told them all to be at the hospital in two weeks time, Barry was getting married! I told Barry, he cried down the fone at me...and I had to stay strong for him.

Next day, he called to ask if there was any way I could move the wedding forward because he didn't think he was gonna make it. I was devastated. I got straight onto the registrar and asked....she said not to worry, she'd be there THE NEXT DAY to get him married! And not to worry about money, she was gonna personally pay for it out of her own pocket :o So I called round family, told them to get ready for the next day, and it was a mad rush lol

I couldn't be there, being housebound and all, but I was promised a video of the wedding..

Anyway, we got him married and I got his story about his fight for cancer/marriage etc into the local papers (something else he wanted me to do) I did a few other last things he wanted done. I wanted his last few weeks to be extra special. Inside, I was dying with pain. The hospital staff chipped in and we had a really special wedding for him...media turned up and filmed his wedding.

His very last wish was to come see me. He travelled miles, literally, to see me. An ambulance brought him up, all arranged by the hospital who knew what i'd done for him, and the media who knew how hard it was for me to get to him and him to get to me....but he came to see me on 15th August 2003.

The next day he died peacefully in his sleep. I was distraught. Devastated. He was my life. I'd brought him up since he was a baby and we were so close it was impossible for us not to speak on the fone daily. When he died, a little piece of me died with him...

Around the same time, my youngest son (aged 13) started getting headaches. The headaches were diagnosed as migraines, and he was given meds. Nothing worked. He was in pain every day for weeks, then it would ease off for a while. This went on for three years, some days fine, other days ill. He was taken to the docs regularly and given different meds, but nothing worked.

We'd been seeing shadows and hearing voices, experiencing weird stuff, all this time. I had convinced myself something was drawing energy from Grant and draining him. I was frustrated with his headaches, and constantly on at doctors to help! Finally, I contacted a spiritualist church and was told to get him back to the docs.

One night, in June 2006, I was up late and saw, what I can only describe as a jet black shadowman, walk across my room. I watched him and could see his legs actually walking. I wasn't afraid, more fascinated.

Following morning I got up to see Grant sitting on the sofa, head in his hands. I lifted his head and got the shock of my life - staring back at me was my dead brother Barry! :shock:

I totally freaked out and called the doc. He said he couldn't come out because Grant was now 16 and old enough to come to the surgery. I explained he wasn't well and I couldn't move him etc...but still they refused to come out. I called the hospital who said they couldn't do anything without referal from a doc...called the doc back and they refused to come out...and it went on and on until finally I threatened to sue them unless something was done!

Eventually they agreed to have him in hospital 'as a precaution'. That saved his life. We were told he had a MASSIVE brain tumor....and only three days to live!

So he was rushed to Newcastle General where life saving major surgery was performed the following morning. They removed the tumor after five hours of surgery. I was convinced the black shadow had warned me, and because I hadn't understood it, Barry had come in person and looked through Grant's face to tell me to get help NOW!

Grant is doing fantastic now. He just celebrated his 18th birthday a couple weeks ago....

Eddie and the team came to do the investigation tonight. I'd always been convinced this black shadow was my brother....and Eddie confirmed it for me! :D

I knew Barry was here...and I was relieved when Eddie said Barry's always been here. I know for a fact my Brother saved my sons life because Eddie told me 'This shadow tells me to tell you about the second son. He was around the second son' - Grant is my second son....

I'm still totally awed by what happened tonight. Not only did Eddie confirm the shadows were really there, but he told me who they all were too. My dad, gran and brother. He also said there was a lot of activity in the house, shadows and stuff, and best of all he confirmed I wasn't crazy!!!

PS Just before they left, I realised I had my shoes on the wrong feet :lol: :lol: :oops: But i'm not mad, honest.....Eddie told me so :P

LOYD AUERBACH

Post subject: Re: One of my experiences...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:04 am 
Someone Strange

Oops meant to explain...the part about getting Barry married etc was put in there to say, I did everything I could for Barry when he was dying, and I truly believe he came to repay me when he saved my son's life :D

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 am 
Stone Thrower

Hi Venus, Im just so glad that you got everything confirmed etc last night-- and what a lovely story too -- I did pm u about it -- but i see u already posted it lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:11 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

it was a pleasure and an honour, i am glad eddie was able to confirm everything for you..

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:50 pm 
Someone Strange

Thanks guys :D Honestly, i'm still buzzing about it all lol

Although I've posted this, I have a lot more things which have happened in the past. This story is the peak of my activity and I knew what was happening was real.

Chatting to hubby this morning and told him i'm not crazy, ner ner ner ner ner :P But he begs to differ :evil: lmao!

Funnily enough, after you guys left, I was telling hubby what had been said etc, and told him I knew these shadows were there. He smirked (I thought he was being sceptical as usual) but what he said next made me want to slap his dish! He said 'Well, to be honest, I've been seeing the shadows for quite some time too...but didn't want to say anything in case it scared you' :shock: In other words, he knew all along I wasn't imagining it but wanted me to keep thinking I was going bonkers. Just wait - i'll get him back for that :P :lol:

Thanks again for last night. I've called everyone I know and told them about it. They're pleased I finally got confirmation who these spirits were and what they were here for :D

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:00 pm 
A Stiff

kris wrote:
it was a pleasure and an honour, i am glad eddie was able to confirm everything for you..

Kris did you see anything while you were there. With Eddy being there youd maybe think that he would have been of quite some interest to the spirits.
Cos some spirits do get drawn to mediums because of the energy around them, just wondered if you saw anything, cos that would have been cool!

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:16 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i never see (normally coz i have my eyes closed incase a ghost jumps out and goes boo!!!lol)

i only feel, i.e i get feelings etc - at one point i did feel slightly heavy but i was trying to figure out who what and why, then when eddie picked up on the spirit and mentioned it to venus i felt lighter.

i did also get a year which was confirmed by eddie this morning...

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:34 pm 
A Stiff

Well thats sommit then!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:35 pm 
Someone We Know

hi venus

glad to of helped you in this situation.
certainly look forward to reading more from you as i know there will be a lot more.

kris you said
"i only feel things"

bloody hell a lot would be delighted to be able to do that.

you did do well kris ,great potential as i keep saying.
maybe we should look at possibilitys of an online development group.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:38 pm 
Someone Strange

Whats that Kris? Year? I know he was saying last night something about 10 and 7, which was significant in a way...I lost a baby when I was 17.

I'd haemhorraged for three weeks before I lost baby. The day I came home, I went into a coma for a week and 'someone' brought me back. Docs had given me 50/50 chance of survival.

Also, I was married in my front room in the year 2000, when Grant was 10 yrs old. The number 7 is significant because we just had a new addition to the family...Barry's grandson. He was 7 days late, she was in labour 7 hours and his weight was 7 pound 7 ounces lol

Not sure about dates though? :)

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:42 pm 
Someone Strange

Hey Eddie! :D Yeah we talked about that last night and I think it would be a great idea. Little scared to be honest though, am a chicken lol. But I'll bet it would be a success if you do decide to have online classes. I'll be interested for sure, even if I can just get a little more understanding on how it all works :D

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:49 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

don't worry venus the year was something entirely different.

aye eddie what i meant was that i don't see, i sometimes get feelings put on me.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:34 pm 
A Stiff

I tend to get pictures rather than words!

Ill get an image of sommit say a person or place and then thoughts but no words.
Its not like someone talking to me or anything! Which would be scary LOL
I was saying to pollen though, when she was in one room at the keep she picked up on the emotional aspect of a situation and was crying, well sobbing.
I dont get the emotion to go with a thought. I can get a terrible senario in my head, like kids being beaten and tortured, as i did at chillingham, and saw them suffering and crying etc etc, but that emotion is not passed onto me. Its like i see it from a third person perspective and the emotion is blocked!

Like i said to pollen, either i have a very strong guide who stops that or someone else is looking out for me LOL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:37 pm 
Someone We Know

you are working on the mental senses and in particular the clairvouance whilst kris is working on the physical senses.

some can become very emotional when working which is something they have to learn to work on we all work entirely different and there is no such thing as a right way.
spirt certainly watches how we work and receive the messages and normally if they see us getting upset they normally back off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:06 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i have no emotion so thats maybe why i get the physical

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:09 pm 
Someone Strange

I prefer physical guys rather than emotional ones...I shouldn't have said that should I? :lol: :lol:

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:32 pm 
A Stiff

kris wrote:

I think its like Eddie says Kris, people work differently and spirit realise how a particular person works and uses that.

Whats the point of trying to put across an emotion if that person doesnt work like that, or cant work like that.

Im just pleased for anything i get even though its not very often.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:44 pm 
Stone Thrower

kris wrote:

ha so true :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:54 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

sue wrote:
kris wrote:

ha so true :wink:

its the way i have been trained

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

blubird wrote:
kris wrote:

I think its like Eddie says Kris, people work differently and spirit realise how a particular person works and uses that.

Whats the point of trying to put across an emotion if that person doesnt work like that, or cant work like that.

Im just pleased for anything i get even though its not very often.

i like getting the physical, getting those feelings etc.
that time at whitworth hall for me was amazing, glad sue had been there to look after me afterwards, i felt so drained it was wierd.

the thing i need to get used to is what each bit means lol then i can actually say better what i am getting.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:04 pm 
A Stiff

Thats why i like getting the images and thoughts, cos most of what i get is clear.
I can understand it totally cos i see it in pictures. Its easy for me to say what im getting like that.
Like at pleasley when i could "see" a lady pacing the corridor. I could see what she was wearing and could understand why she was the way she was and why she was there. That was a fantastic experience for me.
I knew what she was looking for cos i got her story through thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:42 pm 
Someone Strange

Hmm, i'm a little confuzzled at all this. Don't worry though, I get confuzzled at coronation street :P

I get these weird things happen, but its a little of both physical and emotion. I don't even know if it's spiritual or just my mind playing tricks.

Sometimes, when I'm really relaxed, I get what I describe as an old movie playing in my mind. Its kinda like the old black and white movies. But theres usually a story to it. For example, I was chatting to someone on messenger and he had to go out for a mo. During that time, I was sitting thinking and got this video thing playing of a boy swinging on a car tyre which was tied to a tree over the river. The boy fell off the swing into the river and couldn't swim. I was getting warm and a little panicky, and suddenly I'd dived into the water and was swimming towards the boy. I was really scared....then my messenger buzzed and my friend was back. I told him what had happened and he asked me to describe it all, which I did. He said that very thing had happened to him when he was a boy. He even described what he was wearing etc and it was the same as I was wearing..told me the feeling of panic etc and it was as though I had lived HIS past.

Weird thing about it was, I get these often and push them away, but this time I wanted to jump into that water and save the boy..didn't want to come out of it. It was as if I was daydreaming, but my friend told me what happened and it was like reliving that daydream.

Do you think that was real or was I tuning in to my friend?

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 am 
Someone We Know

what you have dobe there venus is tune into his vibrations ,his past vibrations,and you were able to re live the exoerience.

this can be quite a frightening experience to begin with but then most things in the spiritual sense can be.
good work though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:47 am 
Someone Strange

I wasn't frightened at all Eddie, just very curious and fascinated. I don't get physically frightened when any of this stuff happens but I'm anxious to know why it happens. Why me? Nothing much in the spiritual world scares me...its the real world i'm terrified of :lol: :lol:

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:16 pm 
Someone Very Strange

What a touching story Venus. Thankyou for sharing it...you know we always think we have it bad until we listen to others. Fancy your hubby saying hes seen the shadows all along, i bet you could have throttled him lol....i can understand why he did it though.
Im glad things are starting to work out for you and your family. :)