It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:09 am

Post subject: House Haunting
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:47 pm 
Stone Thrower

Just thought Id share this with you guys..................

On Tuesday i had a phone call off my mam, saying that one of her neighbour's wanted to see me as soon as possible, i ask why, so my mam started telling me that this neighbour thought she had a ghost in her house and had experienced different things from doors closing themselves, money being thrown, door bell being pressed and no-one there, the dog staring and barking into thin air, and then that day (tue) she thought she had seen a male ghost she could only describe him as being all white and bright, although dark shadows had been seen before this (well she thinks she saw them). so anyway she wanted to have a word with me as she was very scared because of all this strange going on's and her hubby works away. as she seemed very eager to see me I thought Id ask medium Chris if he fancied coming along that same night (with me and Kris) as he would be able to confirm there and then if there was a spirit in this lady's house and more to the point if there was who it was and why they were there.
Me and Kris arrived at the house about 10 mins before medium Chris, to get abit more info before Chris turned up. We took a few pics and spoke to the lady to gather info, she explained how people she has mentioned it to in the past has thought she was going crazy, as this strange stuff had been happening over the last few months, we told her that many ppl do feel like they're cracking up and that it is hard to tell other ppl thats you think you may have a ghost or things are happening by themselves.... then Chris arrived, he'd went int the kitchen for a drink of water, when he returned to us sat in the front room, we started to ask him if there was spirit about if so who? he told us that yes there was a male spirit who was grounded there and quite happy to stay, the spirit was mainly in the kitchen, he gave a name and age and also that the spirit had been there longer than the current owner had. Chris had said its best not to try to move him on as he is telling me he likes it here and he will do his thing and for the owner to get on with her thing and that the spirit had been there for over 20yrs. He'd also gave the owner other info that was confirmed there and then. anyway by the time we left she seemed a lot more content and at ease as people should be in their own home. i passed her today and asked if she was ok now -- she said yes -- I think thats all she needed was peace at mind -- I said well if you notice him again just say hello and talk to him :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:24 pm 
Guest Investigator

Well done to all of you involved for giving this woman peace of mind and the spirit to of course good to hear.
Thanks for sharing that Sue
Phantom :)